Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ricochet Rabbit

I may have to change the name of my blog to "Wow, I have an amazing memory". I was lying in bed this morning, racking my poor little brain, trying to come up with an "R" post. Suddenly, my brain pulled out, "boing, boing, boing, Ricochet Rabbit".
www.cartoonlair.com 
I tried to download a free cartoon, but it was taking for-ev-er to load, so you will be spared. 

Looking at this picture has made me realize that a lot of cartoons from my generation revolved around "the Law."  Ricochet Rabbit was a sheriff, and his deputy was (his name just left me...oh yeah,) Droop-a-long. Of course, complete opposites. Then there was, Deputy Dawg and his sidekick, Mr. Mole. 
And, we can't forget Sheriff Quick Draw McGraw. His deputy was a slow poke, too. Then, there was Yogi Bear and Boo Boo, too, always trying to outsmart Ranger Smith(?) and get pic-a-nic baskets. 

My brain is a little tired after coming up with all these images from the past, so I'm going to boing! Boing! boing! Ricochet outta here!



7 comments:

  1. Cartoons are fun and this post wasn't boring at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember Yosemite Sam? He was one of my favourite characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by as part of the A-Z Challenge. I remember many of those characters. Great post that took me down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am a new follower from the challenge. I see you are running a little behind, just like me. This challenge is kicking my butt! I love the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always love looking at old cartoons.

    what a fun post!

    wish you a great remainder of your weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just cruisin' by to say hello from the 2013 Post A-Z Road Trip.
    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...