Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bloglovin'?

Is it "Blog-lovin" or "Blo-glovin"? Ok. I know what it is, sorta, just tryin' a little humor. My intentions are to get back to blogging, hopefully before this decade is over. But, we shall see.

Opps. I almost forgot the reason for this blog:Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I think that makes me official.

Anyway, I'm trying to stay ahead of the weeds in the garden. That's a big FAIL right there. I blame my little part-time job at the library for keeping me too busy. Son and Sweetie Pie will be coming soon to spend Independence Day Week with us. Can't wait for that!

I hope all is well with you. I'm missing you all, and hope to get my life in order soon, and get back to the wonderful world of blogging!

Take care,

3 comments:

  1. See, that wasn't so hard...just a few minutes and then you have a blog! We'll be awaiting more posts soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend! So glad you came to visit! So I don't know what bloglovin is. Is it a new blog you are starting? Anyway glad to see things are going ok.. Yes Lily is my grandaughter and no pun intended here but she is the apple of my eye. I am afraid I may be spoiling her. Seems to be working out pretty good though since she smiles and laughs at me every time she sees me. haha Come back to see me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO, WHY AREN'T YOU BLOGGING????????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...