Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ice Cream

 First of all, I have to say that my favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip. And, it has to be the big, thick chocolate chips, not the shaved sprinkling of chocolate. Nine times out of ten, I will choose mint chocolate chip ice cream. I wish I had a big bowl in front of me. Yummmm.

Second, I hope it won't be considered cheating if I post a picture that I intended to post the other day. In case you missed my delicious dessert from the "d" day, you can see how delectable this ice cream dessert is. First, make a crust with Oreos and melted butter. Then spread softened vanilla ice cream over the cooled crust. On top of the ice cream, pour a jar of hot fudge sauce, and a jar of caramel sauce. Spanish peanuts are next, then cover it all with a tub of Cool Whip. Put it back in the freezer until ready to eat, but let it soften a little before serving. One bite, and you will be singing, "heaven, I'm in heaven..." 

It goes fast at our house!


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...