Alex J. Cavanaugh is hosting a bloghop on 10 Top Television Shows. I found this bloghop through my Amazing Daughter's blog, Cheap Therapy. So, with that said, I will give out my list, in no particular order.
(There are no pictures because my official blog instructor is not here to give me step by step instructions. I did try on my own, but as you can see, was not successful!)
1. I love Lucy - still a funny show. I just watched the "chocolate factory" episode, and it still made me laugh.
2. The Dick van Dyke Show - created by Carl Reiner. I have always loved this show. No one can cry like "Laura"......"o-o-o-h-h-h-h R-o-o-b-b-b!
3. The Andy Giffith Show - Barney with his nervous ways and bugged out eyes, and Andy and his gentle and patient ways with Barney make this a great family-friendly show.
4. Columbo - the crumpled up trench coat, and his "oh. just one more thing."
5. Magnum P.I. - What can I say, I had a crush on Tom Selleck!
6. House - the medical terms sound like jibberish to me, and House is rude, crude, arrogant, and brilliant.
7. Chuck - He's such a cute spy. His co-workers at the Buy More are creepy and funny. I love the conservative, patriot spy, "John Casey". He has pictures of Ronald Reagan on his walls, and is always cleaning his weapons. He would rather grunt than speak, and he grunts so well. (I'm sure male viewers have completely different reasons for watching the show.)
8. Monk - the most obsessive-compulsive character on TV. The worst thing about the show is that I found myself becoming "Monkish". Sometimes I would find myself saying, "That would drive Monk crazy!"
9. Everybody Loves Raymond - I didn't start watching this show until it was in reruns. No matter how many times I've seen an episode, it always makes me laugh. Of course, if that was my real life, I would want to shoot myself!
10. Arrested Development - one sane brother is trying to keep a weathly, self-absorbed family together.
That's my list. What's on your list?