Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Some sights of Kansas...
Even though most of my pictures of Kansas show flat lands, I was surprised that Kansas was actually pretty hilly!

We made an unscheduled stop at Fort Hays. We stopped on a Sunday, and it was closed. That's why it looks so empty.

Pretty cool statue of a buffalo

The barracks

I think this was the artillitry building, but I could be wrong.

There used to be buildings all along here. Actually, it formed a big circle.

Storm's a comin'

Just playin' around with the camera.
Next stop...Colorado.

3 comments:

  1. I've never been to Kansas, but I want to. I don't care if it's "flat" and "uninteresting" I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love historical sites and enjoy visiting different places, great photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...