I have had quite a time getting this blog posted. It involved disappearing words and chocolate. (Yes, the chocolate also disappeared!)
The games I am referring to are not "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. (Let me just say, this is an excellent 3-book series! It is considered a Young Adult Novel, but I think anyone would like it. And, it's going to be made into a movie next spring. Can't wait!) But, I digress.
The game I am actually referring to is "tag." I was a better runner back in the day when all my body parts were much younger. Today, I don't even like to walk fast.
However, I now find myself involved in a game of tag. I have recently found two blogs that are quite entertaining. Fortifying Your Fifties and Facing 50 with Humour. Carol, and ocassionally, her Hubby will get your day off to a humorous start.
Hubby was "kind" enough to tag me. (Carol's Hubby, not to be confused with my Hubby.) I would like to tag them both back and say, "You're it! I quit." But, I guess that wouldn't show very good sportsmanship. So, I will play along.
The first part of the game involves answering some very personal questions. So, here goes...
1. Do you think you're hot? Yes, I do. Not only do I think I'm hot, I know I'm hot! My hotness comes in little flashes throughout the day and night! Now, where's my fan???
2. Upload a picture or wallpaper that you are using at the moment. I would love to do that, but all my pictures and wallpapers are of my 5-year-old granddaughter, Sweetie Pie, and her father (my son) has forbidden me to post her picture in the blogosphere. I will, however, upload a picture I like, just to prove I can.
|Some of my Mother's Day flowers|
4. The song/songs you listened to recently. The "Crazy Love" CD by Michael Buble. I love, love, love him! (And, it's pronounced boo-BLAY, not bubble!) Yes, he makes me swoon.
5. What were you thinking while doing this? While doing what? I don't know what you're talking about.
6. Do you have any nicknames? What are they? My friends call me "Dar"; my granddaughter calls me "Grammy", sometimes "Gram", Hubby calls me "Honey" (my Hubby, not Carol's Hubby), and my kids call me "Hey You".
And, now I am to "tag" eight blogger friends.
1. Karen @ Out of My Mind
2. Desiree @ Driftwood Ramblings
3. Jennee @ Cheap Therapy
4. Lorinda @ Go and Do
5. Joanne @ 10 Minutes 2 Breathe
6. Kim @ My Domestic Bliss
7. Gloria @ The Little Red House with the White Porch
8. Donna @ The House on the Corner
Who is listed as #1? Karen! You're number one! you're number one! Karen is a new friend. I can relate to her blog title! She is very busy taking care of a lot of family members, but, she always finds something funny to blog about.
Say something about #5. Joanne. I met Joanne during the A-Z Blogging Challenge in April. (I hope that's right!) She always has something good to say. Great minds think alike...we both have the same blog design. I think Joanne is brilliant!
How did you get to know #3? I gave birth to the little smart alec! Jennee is the one who got me started in the blogging world. She has a great blog, and I'm desperately trying to get more followers than her! So, feel free to help me out in that department!
How about #4? Strange that you should ask that question. Lorinda and I were having the same conversation not too long ago. I don't know how I found her. I'm not even sure who found whom first, but, we became friends shortly after I started blogging.
Leave a message for #6. Dear Kim, I love reading about all the amazing things you find on Craigs List and garage sales, even though it makes me very jealous. I would love to win that cute little footstool you are offering in your giveaway. I know that my odds are not good since I only have one entry, but maybe
Leave a lovey-dovey message for #2. Dear Desiree, Does this feel awkward for you, because it feels a little awkward for me. We don't know each other that well, but I truly appreciated your faithfulness in leaving me comments during the A-Z bloghop! I enjoy reading your blog, and your pictures are always so beautiful! Hugs to you.
Do #7 and #8 have similarities? Well, both or their blog titles mention "house". But, they are from different parts of the country. I always enjoy visiting both of their houses!
And, so, in great friendship, and now say to you all, "Tag! You're it, I quit!!"