Happy Friday Follow and thanks for stopping by. I'm also participating in Face it Friday from Cheap Therapy. Face it Friday is where we see how we're doing with the goals we've set. I'm not really a big goal setting type person, but thought I'd give it a try! Here's a quick run-down for my week.
1. Read 12 books, at least 1 classic.
1. The Pursuit of Happyness by Chris Gardner - finished 2-8-10. That guy had to deal with a lot of stuff that wasn't even mentioned in the movie. Word of caution: There is offensive language peppered throughout the book.
2. Get Passport. - Nothing - (Waiting to do something with my hair before I get my picture taken. Is that ridiculous or what?)
3. Mail handmade birthday cards to friends. - Haven't had any birthdays, but have had to send out some sympathy cards.
4. Host family get-together for July 4th. - Don't have to think about that one yet. Still have snow on the ground.
5. Lost 10 pounds. Opps, went the wrong way!!
6. Read Bible every day. Only managed about three times this week. Not good.
7. Travel somewhere new. Way, way back in the deep recesses of my mind, it seems like there MIGHT have been somewhere new that I went to, but, I can't remember. *see the name of my blog!
8. Edit Jennee's book. I have finished several chapters. I'm a little ahead of her, but I'm sure she will soon catch up with me. An editor's work is never done!
9. Do yoga. I did indeed do a little, tiny bit of yoga. Ouch!
10. Learn the words to "Te Deum". I have made a little bit of progress. At least on the section we rehearsed on Tuesday, I was able to keep up, for the most part.
That's it for this week. I hope you are being successful with the goals you have set for yourself. Oh, I do have one more new goal. Try to figure out how to get that cute Friday Follow picture on my blog. (Maybe I shouldn't say that publicly; it shows how pathetic I am with blog stuff.) (Jennee: stop groaning and rolling your eyes!)