Monday, December 10, 2012

More December Photo Challenge 2012


I'm a little behind in posting my photos for the two challenges I'm doing, as we all knew I would be. For the record, (and completely off subject I might add,) is there any grammar rule more irritating than "never end a sentence with a preposition"? I would like to know who made up that rule, and what is so bad about ending a sentence with a preposition? I do it all the time. Snicker snicker. Anyway, now that I have that off my chest, I will proceed with posting my photos. 

December 6: Burst of Red/Shopping


 I've debated on whether or not to include this silly, fuzzy photo. It's not a good photo, (I don't have to tell you that), but, it's the only shopping I've done.

December 7: Bright/View from Here


 December 8: Ornaments/Shopping
 (Don't worry, I won't repost my shopping picture!)

December 9: Decorated/Something I'm Reading
If you really want to know what I'm reading, you can check out the last post, but it's really not that interesting.

December 10: Wrapping paper/Stripes



That's all for now.I hope you're getting all your Christmas shopping done!   



3 comments:

  1. Love the photo of the church all lit up. I have done 90% of my shopping. I bought locally and from small businesses this year. We sure do a lot of sitting in front of the computer :)

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures again.

    Ugh, don't mention shopping. I only have a little bit and don't want to think about the rest of it.

    Looks like you're enjoying the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene. Love your photos today, especially the one of the Church all lit up. My Christmas preparations are well in hand. All my pressies bought and most of them wrapped. We are off to France this year to spend it with our daughter and her family. Our other daughter and the two little ones will also be there, so a real family Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...