Saturday, December 29, 2012

Continuing with the Photo Challenge 2012

Sigh. I'm so far behind with my photo challenge, and blogging in general. I'm going to make a new year's resolution right now. I resolve to be a better blogger next year. Unfortunately, I've never been very good at keeping new year's resolutions, but, I can always hope that this will be the year!

So, now I will press on and show you my beautiful and breath-taking photos, in my attempt to meet the challenge of two lists.

December 17: Comforting/Presents


What can I say? Food is comforting!

Do you like how the presents are
color-coordinated to match my room?
December 18: It's cold outside/Presents
When it's cold outside, I want to be inside!

Stockings!
 December 19: Light/Candy cane

 December 20: Furry face/ Tree topper
My kitty, Rascal, likes to be inside, too.

I made this angel many years ago. Sorry for the fuzzy
picture. It looked fine before I downloaded it.
I'm blaming the fuzzy demons.
 December 21: Wrapped/Peace
It is only an illusion that this scene might resemble
Christmas morning.

Peace-full
 December 22: Warmth/Tradition

This is what I fix every Christmas Eve -
Pickle Rolls and Sausage Snacks.
Even though, we usually have Mexican food,
these little snacks are
a must for Christmas Eve!
 December 23: Bokeh/Scarf
This may not be quite the definition of "bokeh",
but it will have to do! 

A closet full of scarves.
Somebody gets cold, but it isn't me, haha!
 December 24: 'Twas the Night/Favorite Part of Christmas Eve
My brother owns a putt-putt family entertainment place,
and the family has been gathering here for the past several
years. We have a White Elephant gift exchange, and my dad plays Santa
to the grandkids and great-grandkids.

So, this is my plate full of food for Christmas Eve.
I told you I was a foodie!

Stay tuned for the remainder of the challenge! Coming soon,(but I can't say exactly when!)

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Till next time!

6 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly Imsovintage... I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year darlene, !!!

    may it be the best ever!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you went all out with that challenge! I don't do well with challenges as you know. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and from the looks of those pictures i would say you did. I've never heard of sausage pickle wraps. Again I learn something new from your blog. Hope you have a wonderful, healthy, happy new year my friend. I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this web site on regular basis to take updated from hottest information.
    Stop by my page ... Genital Warts Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.
    my webpage > zeolite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...