Well, I just don't know what to say! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Anglers Rest has been kind enough to give me this "Versatile Blogger" award. Please stop by and check out her blog.
I am also supposed to share 7 things about me. I usually go blank when I have to come up with something, but, I'll see what I can do.
1. I love chocolate, and try to eat it every day.
2. I love to get awards...they make me all giggly inside.
3. You would be amazed if you knew how long it has taken me to come up with those two things.
4. I love summer weather so much more than winter, and if we don't get warm weather soon, I might ...well, what can I do?? I'll just have to wait until it decides to get warm. It's not like I have any control over the weather.
5. I like to travel, but would never travel alone. I need Hubby and the rest of the family to keep me from getting lost. I also only like to travel to English-speaking places, because I only speak English.
6. I love the ocean. I could walk for miles along the beach, but I would also need to pull a wagon behind me, because I like to pick up sea shells along the way. This annoys Hubby to no end. Even when I try not to pick up shells, I end up with two handfulls.
7. I could eat Mexican food every single day, and not get tired of it.
I'm also supposed to pass this award on to another versitile blogger. This is a very hard decision, because there are so many great blogs to choose from. But, I'm going to give this award to RJR DAYDREAMER. He has a blog that is always a treat to read. I hope you enjoy it as well.