Monday, August 23, 2010

Ten Most Influential People

I'm linking up with Awesome Daughter to share my Top 10 Most influential people in history.  It's kind of hard to narrow it down to ten, but I think I'll just list the first 10 that pop into my head, in no particular order.

1. Jesus Christ - I do, however, think Jesus is number One. His coming, changed history in so many ways. The way history is dated- B.C- before Christ; and A.D. - anno Domine - in the year of our Lord

2. Adam Smith and Cicero - the writings of these men greatly influenced my next group of great men...

3. Thomas Jefferson

4. George Washington

5. Ronald Regan - "Mr. Gorbe..., tear down this wall!"

6. Benjamin Franklin

7. Thomas Edison

8. Alexander the Great

9. Who made the printing press? Guetenberg? I can't bring up his name.

10. Constantine

There's my list.  Who's on your list?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I didn't think of a lot of these...now I wanna go back and edit my list...but I've spent so much time on it already.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...